The Family Services Area is devised of 16 Family Services Associates who are trained and under the supervision of a Family Services Supervisor and an ERSEA Coordinator to assist families in linking and accessing various community service agencies, as well as empowering them to become self-sufficient.
Along with building various community partnerships, the Family Services Area is also responsible for establishing and maintaining the recruitment process. This process is set forth by ERSEA guidelines as well as Head Start Performance Standards to ensure the enrollment of eligible children to the program.
Families of the children who are enrolled in the program are provided with social services which includes community resources and referrals for:
- Counseling Services - Housing - Food Bank
- Child Care Services - Parenting Classes - Activities for Children & Youth
- Violence Prevention - Substance Abuse - Employment
- Education - Immigration & Citizenship - Legal Services
Health services are also available to assist parents and their children. Resources and referrals are given to parents for:
- Medical Clinics - Dental Clinics
- Health Departments - Health Insurance
Each child is screened for: vision, hearing, height, and weight throughout the program year.
For more information about our Social and Health Services please call us toll free at: (888) 491-3111.
All contents on this web site are the properties of Foundation for Early Childhood Education, Inc.